One Solid Gold Toof & and a Gold Record – it’s all good.
We’re really honored to be a part of the amazing Sasquatch! Festival Poster Invitational for the 5th year in row. Each year Sasquatch! Fest hand picks a group of current poster artists from around the world to produce one special, limited edition posters for one of the bands playing at the Festival that year. For 2012 we are lucky enough to paired up with the super Clap Your hands Say Yeah and we couldn’t be more pleased. This year’s 2012 poster gallery is up at the Sasquatch! site here.
Our new poster for them is now available in our Web Shop here and also in our Etsy store right here.
The main deets:
- Our Clap Your Hands Say Yeah poster is an all hand pulled, hand screen printed gig poster with 4 colors, one of them is a metallic gold that shimmers like crazy in the light. Painstakingly silkscreen printed by hand in our studio.
- Limited edition of 120. This run was split into 3, a portion for the band, another portion went to Sasquatch! Fest for their annual Poster Show in conjunction with the festival, with the remaining posters available here. Each print is hand signed and numbered by strawberryluna.
- Size is approximately 16 x22 inches (45.7 cm x 61 cm).
- Printed on archival, no-acid, recycled content, American made Cougar Opaque White, 100lb cover weight.
- Fits beautifully into either a standard 16″ x 20″ frame by trimming the border, or into an 18″ x 24″ frame as is with a matte.
The additional photos that you see below were taken during the hand silkscreen printing process. For more info and more photographs hop over to our Flickr account & hand silkscreen printing process set here.
To purchase this, or any other prints and posters, head over to our Web Shop here!
Lovely and shimmering metallic gold ink and color test-smears on the left. Soon to be a record…and a tooth!
2nd color, the background orange, printed onto my “registration copy”, hence the color test smears on the side. Ignore those! The registration copy is the only copy that ever has markings like this.
The 2nd & lighter orange ink at the top of the screen, about to be printed for the 1st time.
The 2nd and lighter orange ink at the top of the screen, about to be printed for the first time.
All done! 4th and final layer printed in midnight black ink.
I likes it!!!!