Yep, that’s right. We are Crafty Bastards!
This coming weekend on Saturday September 28th & Sunday September 29th, 2013 we are so thrilled and honored to be a part of the amazing Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair in our nation’s capitol, Washington, DC at Union Market. This is the first year that Crafty Bastards is 2 days long and we will be there at Booth #15 for BOTH days, so we can’t wait to have double the fun.
The Washington DC City Paper’s Crafty Bastards Fair will be held outdoors on Saturday, Sept. 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 in the Union Market parking lot. Admission is $5 each day (ticket price subject to change).
Important info about Crafty Bastards:
- This show is a HUGE event and draws giant crowds to see the amazing set of the best of the best of handmade makers, crafters and artists from all around the US and beyond. Over 140+ vendors will be there, some on one day, others (like us) on both days. Check the vendor and scheduled list for info right here and a detailed map over here.
- We’ll be at Booth Number 15 for BOTH Saturday & Sunday, (see map below), so come on by!
- This is a ticketed and very busy show, now in its 10th year. Tickets are absolutely available for pre-sale here! Pre-sale 1-day passes are just $5, but with an equally amazing set of crafters coming on Sunday, make a weekend of it for $10 as both days will have different sets of artists and crafters!
- Where: Washington, DC at Union Market Union Market, located at 1309 5th Street NE and is accessible via the NoMa-Gallaudet University/New York Ave. station on Metro’s Red line.
- When: Crafty Bastards runs from 10am to 5pm on both Saturday & Sunday 9/28 and 9/29.
- For more information about the once-a-year and utterly fabulous Crafty Bastards visit their site here.
For a larger version of the above map, just click on it, silly! Can’t wait to see you there DC!