We’re hittin’ the road for Small Business Saturday and our 1st ever appearance at the fantastic Crafty Supermarket in Cincinnati!
Crafty Supermarket is a great indie craft & maker market in downtown Cincinnati, OH that brings together shoppers who love and value handmade, small business and hand crafted work with the very makers and artists who make them. And we can’t wait to join those storied ranks this Saturday!
Crafty Supermarket is FREE to attend with fun craft making room and great local food vendors too. What’s not to love about all that?
- Who: 90+ Makers and Artisans from around US + YOU!
- What: From Chris & Grace, the founders of Crafty Supermarket:
- “Crafty Supermarket is an indie craft show of metropolitan proportions in the heart of Cincinnati, Ohio. Our juried show features crafters, artists and makers from all over North America and draws shoppers from Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and beyond. Founded in 2009, Crafty Supermarket is a great day of crafty shopping where consumers get to meet their makers!”
- Where: Cincinnati Music Hall Ballroom, 1241 Elm St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
- When: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For a complete list of Makers at 2015’s Crafty Supermarket, click on over here. Can’t wait to see you Cincinnati!