Hello Columbus, Ohio! We are so excited for our first time participating in the Columbus Arts Festival this weekend, Friday June 10 through Sunday June 12.
The 2016 Columbus Arts Festival will be held along Columbus’ beautiful downtown Riverfront, which will again be transformed into a stunning outdoor art gallery as the nation’s top artists display their work and attract art enthusiasts from all over the country. In addition to hosting more than 300 nationally acclaimed artists, the 2016 Festival will feature fantastic gourmet fare from some of the city’s finest restaurants, live concerts, dance and theatre performances, film screenings, hands-on art activities and more—there will truly be something for everyone! For more info CLICK HERE.
The Columbus Arts Festival is open to the public, family and pet friendly and FREE to attend!
- Who: Over 350 nationally selected artists are juried into this show from over 1100 applications each year. There will be fine arts fine hand crafts well represented.
- What: The Columbus Arts Festival silly!
- When: Friday June 10, Saturday June 11 & Sunday June 12. Festival Hours are: Friday 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. / Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. / Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Where: The Festival will be located along the Scioto Mile, Columbus’ signature riverfront park – and in front of COSI, the Center of Science and Industry. The 2016 Columbus Arts Festival will be June 10, 11 & 12.
- Why: Because Handmade and Artisan Craft is best!
Below is a map of the Columbus Arts Festival grounds and we will be at Booth 203M. See you there Columbus!