Well hello hello Louisville! We are awfully excited to get to know you this weekend at the historic, 60th Annual St. James Court Art Show! This is our 1st participation in this amazing show, so come find us and say hello at Booth 909, South 3rd Street Section (3S). We’ll have our Art Prints, Rock Posters, Lunch Bags, Alphabet Nursery Prints and one-of-a-kind Test Prints along.
The St. James Court Art Show is a juried fine arts and fine crafts show that hosts an impressive 750 artists from North America. Held in the heart of historic Old Louisville among the country’s largest collection of Victorian homes, the St. James Court Art Show® has for over five decades provided our neighborhood, city and state with a rich cultural and artistic legacy.
A huge event for the Louisville area, St. James Court Art Show is FREE and open to the public. There is parking in the area (check here for more info), and there are 2 Shuttle Services to choose from. Parking Shuttle Service directions 2016.
- What: St. James Court Art Show, now in its 60th consecutive year with over 750 participating artists from around the country.
- Where: Old Historic Louisville, KY – For GPS location use this address: 1402 St James Court, Louisville, KY 40208. For more info click here.
- When: September 29th – October 2nd 2016. Hours: Friday 10am – 6pm / Saturday 10am – 6pm / Sunday 10am – 5pm
Below is a Map of the show for you, so come on out!
Fresh September air, hundreds of artists and beautiful Mellon Park, come out and enjoy it all this weekend! Now in its 47th year the historic A Fair in the Park in Pittsburgh time is here! This show is artist-run and presented by the Craftsmens Guild of Pittsburgh.
We will have our Alphabet Prints, Rock Posters, Art Prints, Cardinal Seasons Prints, Lunchbags and more on hand, as well as new pieces in booth 86 in the lower field, under the trees. So come on out and enjoy the weekend with us!
A Fair in the Park is held in the lush surroundings of Pittsburgh’s Mellon Park. An estimated 20,000 dedicated visitors enjoy the opportunity to interact with over 100 regional and national artists working in a variety of mediums including clay, fiber, wood, jewelry, glass, metal, mixed media, and two-dimensional art.
This annual contemporary fine art and fine craft festival is FREE to attend and family friendly. Once again there will be a wide variety of great local food optoins at this year’s Fair. A Fair in the Park is held rain or shine.
- Who: Over 100 regionally & nationally recognized artists and professional craftspeople will be showing and selling their works.
- What: A Fair in the Park now in its 47th year, presented & organized by the Craftsmen’s Guild of Pittsburgh.
- Where: Mellon Park, in Pittsburgh, PA’s East End at 6300 Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15232
- When: DATES: Friday September 9 through Sunday September 11, 2016. HOURS: Friday: 1pm – 7pm // Saturday: 10am – 7pm // Sunday: 10am – 5pm