Hi Nashville! We’re excited to see you again! This coming Father’s Day Weekend the wonderful American Artisan Festival returns to historic Centennial Park in Nashville, TN for a long weekend of Fine Craft & Fine Art this Friday June 15th – Sunday June 17th, 2018. We are thrilled to be returning to Music City and participating in the revival of the historic American Artisan Festival as this show of American fine hand craft showcases 150 artists from over 30 states and it truly a one of a kind show.
We will be in Booth #2, (see Map below – so we’re easy to find!) and will have lots of our hand pulled silkscreen Art Prints, our popular screenprinted Alphabet Prints, our silkscreen printed Rock Posters, and lots of new goodies along with us so come on out and enjoy the day celebrating handcraft and art by working American artisans.
- What: American Artisan Festival, now in it’s 44th year.
- Where: Historic Centennial Park, in Nashville, TN located at 2500 West End Ave., Nashville, TN 37203
- When: Friday, June 15 – Sunday June 17, 2018, with hours as follows:
- Hours: Friday – 12PM – 8PM / Saturday – 10AM – 7PM / Sunday – 10AM – 5PM
- Who: Over 150 juried Fine Craft & Fine Artisans from around the U.S.
A Father’s Day Tradition
The city continues to hold a special place in its heart for this great festival and the Father’s Day tradition that is all about enjoying fine art and family fun. Always free to the public, fair goers enjoy live music all day by some of Nashville’s most talented musicians, FREE children’s art activities including ceramics and craft making, and more than fifteen artisanal food and drink vendors including craft cocktails, beer and wine.