Hello Lakewood, OH! We can’t wait to meet you at our first appearance at the Lakewood Arts Festival on Saturday, August 4, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m in Lakewood, OH. And yep, this is just a 1-day show so don’t miss out.
For forty years, the Lakewood Arts Festival has brought local and national artists to the streets of Lakewood, Ohio the first Saturday in August. With over 10,000 attendees, this one day show with arts and entertainment all day long this show features over 165 artists. Click here for a list of participating artists.
We will be in Booth #83 at Detroit & Gladys Avenues, (see Map below – so we’re easy to find!) and will have lots of our hand pulled silkscreen Art Prints, our popular screenprinted Alphabet Prints, our silkscreen printed Rock Posters, all of our current Greeting Cards and lots of new goodies along with us so come on out and enjoy the day celebrating handcraft and art by working artists and craftspeople.
- Who: Over 165 Artists and Craftspeople from around the region.
- What: The Lakewood Arts Fest
- When: Saturday, August 4, 2018 (ONLY!)
- Where: Lakewood, OH – Detroit Ave. & Warren Rd., Lakewood, OH 44107
- Why: Because handmade in the US is best.