Hooray! Hooray! It’s finally Handmade Arcade Time! Our favorite show of the year is the 14th annual incredible showcase of handmade artists, makers, and crafters not just from around the Western PA region but from around the country.
We will have many new goodies and classic favorites at our booth for all of your Holiday gift and Treat Yo’self needs!
There are 3 ways to experience Handmade Arcade, the regular show day:
- The Cutting Edge Fundraiser, tickets $30-$40
- Early Birdie Shopping Hour, tickets $20
- Handmade Arcade itself, FREE TO ATTEND!
Details on all 3 ways to do Handmade Arcade are below:
Don’t miss Handmade Arcade’s inaugural benefit event on Friday night! (Open to ages 18+.) Tickets are available for The Cutting Edge HERE.
- GET A FIRST LOOK at the market the night before it opens to the public
- SHOP EARLY from more than 170 featured vendors (from a total of 239)
- MEET THE MAKERS from Pittsburgh and beyond
- MINGLE with Pittsburgh’s craft community
- ENJOY snacks and cider, craft activities and make-and-takes
- HELP SUPPORT Handmade Arcade, the region’s largest independent craft fair, and its community of innovative craft-based artists, designers and makers
Lots to do and make!
- Sip Crafted Apple, an exclusive collaborative release from Threadbare Cider and Handmade Arcade
- Assemble your own crafty goodie bag
- Create a glass mosaic with artist Debbie Jacknin
- Watch live demonstrations from Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Make block prints with WorkshopPGH
- Laser cut a custom wood or leather key fob with Protohaven
- Bid on fabulous silent auction items
- Music by DJ Jeff Bower
- Cash bar
- Light bites
Proceeds will support:
- Free admission to Handmade Arcade
- Free Hands-on Handmade Activity Area for all ages
- Youth Maker Scholarship Program for ages 16-18
- Craft Corridor for emerging artists
Want to beat the crowds and get a first look at all of the handmade wares?
Purchase an Early Birdie Shopping Hour ticket and enjoy the exclusive opportunity to shop one hour before the event opens to the public!
Saturday, December 8, 2018
10 – 11 a.m.
Tickets cost $20
Early Birdie ticket holders will receive a black cotton tote bag custom designed by Handmade Arcade vendor Kim Fox (Worker Bird) and filled with crafty coupons and surprises from this year’s event sponsors and vendors.
Children 12 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult to the Early Birdie Shopping hour. A limited number of tickets available.
Hours & Location:
- The David L. Lawrence Convention Center is located at 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
- The Cutting Edge: A Fundraiser for Handmade Arcade & Preview Party: is the night before Handmade Arcade on Friday December 7, 2018 from 5:30 – 8pm for $30-$40. Tickets are available for The Cutting Edge HERE.
- Early Birdie Shopping Hour: is a great way to experience Handmade Arcade minus the crowds and enjoy the exclusive opportunity to shop one hour before the event opens to the public, from 10-11am on Saturday December 8, 2018 for $20. Tickets are available for Early Birdie Shopping Hour HERE!
- Handmade Arcade proper is from 11am-7pm on Saturday December 8, 2018 – one day only! And Handmade Arcade is FREE TO ATTEND.