Come join us for our 1st ever appearance at the Mt. Lebanon Artists’ Market in the beautiful & lovely Mt. Lebanon business district. We are excited to be a part of the action this year, at Booth 206!
About the show: The Artists Market will take place on the streets of Academy Avenue + Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon on September 26th and 27th 2015 as the two-day fine-arts fair will once again make Mt. Lebanon a focal point of the Pittsburgh art world.
As a juried arts festival, The Artists’ Market will include 80 booths featuring professional quality, original art in a variety of media. This will include 2D work, jewelry, wood, sculpture, glass, ceramics, fiber, wearables, mixed media, leather, and metal. Touchstone, a nationally recognized craft center in the Laurel Highlands, will feature demonstrations of various art media. Additionally, there will be an impressive food and entertainment component that is sure to please audience and artists alike.
Here is the List of 2015 Participating Artists. This annual contemporary fine art and fine craft festival is FREE to attend and family friendly.
Details about The Artists’ Market are below:
We will have our Alphabet Prints, Rock Posters, Art Prints, Cardinal Seasons Prints, Lunchbags and more on hand, as well as new pieces. So come on out and enjoy the day with us!
Yep, that’s right. We are Crafty Bastards!
This coming weekend on Saturday September 28th & Sunday September 29th, 2013 we are so thrilled and honored to be a part of the amazing Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair in our nation’s capitol, Washington, DC at Union Market. This is the first year that Crafty Bastards is 2 days long and we will be there at Booth #15 for BOTH days, so we can’t wait to have double the fun.
The Washington DC City Paper’s Crafty Bastards Fair will be held outdoors on Saturday, Sept. 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 in the Union Market parking lot. Admission is $5 each day (ticket price subject to change).
Important info about Crafty Bastards:
- This show is a HUGE event and draws giant crowds to see the amazing set of the best of the best of handmade makers, crafters and artists from all around the US and beyond. Over 140+ vendors will be there, some on one day, others (like us) on both days. Check the vendor and scheduled list for info right here and a detailed map over here.
- We’ll be at Booth Number 15 for BOTH Saturday & Sunday, (see map below), so come on by!
- This is a ticketed and very busy show, now in its 10th year. Tickets are absolutely available for pre-sale here! Pre-sale 1-day passes are just $5, but with an equally amazing set of crafters coming on Sunday, make a weekend of it for $10 as both days will have different sets of artists and crafters!
- Where: Washington, DC at Union Market Union Market, located at 1309 5th Street NE and is accessible via the NoMa-Gallaudet University/New York Ave. station on Metro’s Red line.
- When: Crafty Bastards runs from 10am to 5pm on both Saturday & Sunday 9/28 and 9/29.
- For more information about the once-a-year and utterly fabulous Crafty Bastards visit their site here.
For a larger version of the above map, just click on it, silly! Can’t wait to see you there DC!
It’s our first craft show of 2013! Yay!
We’ll be at the I Made It! Market’s Jr. & Healthy Living show on April 20th from 12-4pm, vending and having lots of family friendly fun. We be bringing lots of Alphabet Prints and art prints as well as rock posters and lunch bags for the kiddos and grown ups alike.
IMI! Jr. & Healthy Living is held at Bakery Square in the Eastside / Shadyside neighborhood. It’s a free and very family friendly event with over 50 vendors.
There will be booths outside & inside too (we’ll be inside) and lots do for all ages!
I Made It! Jr. pops back into Bakery Square on Saturday, April 20th from 12 – 4 pm for a market filled with lovelies made for our littlest friends and family members. Find clothing, accessories, art prints, toys, plush, cards, backpacks, gift items, and more all locally crafted and handmade. This event also features healthy living options including natural bath and body products, beautiful ceramic kitchenware, repurposed and green housewares, organic clothing, vegan baked goods and more.
IMI Jr/Healthy Living is a part of the 2nd Annual BkSq Family Fun in the Square from Noon-3pm featuring live music by DJ Matt Donnelly and the kid-friendly entertainment duo The Gab and Josh Show. Find balloon twisters from Airheads Balloons, BkSq and Farm to Table Pittsburgh will be hosting family friendly activities, and Franktuary and BRGR Food Trucks will be on-site as well! Over 21+ guests can enjoy beer for a suggested donation which will benefit the Pittsburgh Three Rivers Kids Marathon & Kids of STEEL program! Family Fun in the Square is a FREE all ages event. We hope to celebrate Earth Day together at BkSq
So come on out and enjoy the day!
- What: I Made It! Jr. & Healthy Living show.
- Where: Bakery Square on Penn Avenue both outside and inside (next to Jimmy John’s)
- When: Saturday April 20th from 12-4
California Dreamin’ is our theme this July.
Los Angeles Renegade here we come! The amazing Renegade Craft Fair California Double-Whammy is still in effect with the upcoming 2nd show in our RCF California tour, Renegade Los Angeles!
Los Angeles Renegade takes place on 7/28 and 7/29 in the Los Angeles State Historic Park, (aka The Cornfield) featuring hundreds of top artists and crafters showing and selling their handcrafted work. Just for you! We’ll have TONS of new prints and posters, as well and other goodies while vending and talking with lots of new and old friends. Renegade Craft Fair LA is not to be missed! Visit the awesome lists of artists here.
Renegade Craft Fair is always free to attend and full of super cool art, craft, lots of hands-on creative workshops by the Urban Craft Center, LA Zine Fest, and SideStreet Projects. Capture a memory with the free photo booth provided by Magnolia Photobooth Co. Music by DJs from KXLU, tasty treats provided by LA’s best food trucks and there will even be opportunities to take adopt a new furry friend via Second Acts Animal Rescue! And yes, plenty of adult beverages. What’s not to love?
The Details For You:
- Who: Us! And 250+ other awesomely talented handmade artists and crafters from around the globe.
- What: Renegade Craft Fair Los Angeles, silly. Arts, craft, fun, food, drinks, music & workshops! All right in LA.
- When: Saturday July 28th & Sunday July 29th, 2012 from 11am – 7pm (both days).
- Where: At the Los Angeles State Historic Park, aka “The Cornfield” near Chinatown, at 1245 N. Spring Street in Los Angeles, CA.
- Why: Because Handmade is Best.
Woo hoo! The craft show summer season is in full swing kids. I’ll be doing more shows this year than ever and couldn’t be more excited. The next two weekends are busy busy with back-to-back, big outdoor, summer festival-style shows.
First up is a huge craft fair The South Side Works Exposed Artists Market called brought to you by the super folks at the I Made It! Market, who are sponsoring The South Side Works Exposed Artists Market this coming weekend for 3 days from Friday July 1oth through Sunday 12th. Over 75 artists and crafters will be showing works, all available for sale, including yours truly, all 3 days. I will have lots of fresh new work available since I’ve been printing up a dang storm lately.
The I Made It! Market is a regularly occurring, nomadic Market that utilizes various venues in the Pittsburgh area throughout the year providing a great way for artists and communities to connect. Important details about the I Made It! South Side Works Exposed Artists Market are below:
Friday July 10th from 5-10pm.
Saturday July 11th from 2pm-10pm.
Sunday July 12th from 2-6pm.
A map & directions to the South Side Works is available here.
Over 75 fantastic artists and handmade crafters will be in attendance talking about and selling their work (including me!) You can find here a simple list of who will be at the SSW Exposed Artists Market and a more complete profile of many of the artists here on the I Made It Blog.
Come out and enjoy the summer, look at amazing works of handmade craft and art. We hope to see you there!
Town Square at the South Side Works, in Pittsburgh's South Side neighborhood.