The Richmond Craft Mafia’s 13th annual Spring Bada-Bing Indie Craft Show is happening on April 21st at The Hardywood Craft Brewery and we can’t wait to be there again! This is such a fun show and our first show of the year.
This year all of the artists and vendors will be together under the big tents outside of Hardywood’s Brewery. Come shop the best spring craft show in town, filled with the best indie makers, crafters, artists, and designers!
We will have lots of our hand printed silkscreen rock posters, art prints and nursery art, and greeting cards as well as some new fun items too!
- When: April 21st, 2018 from 11am- 6pm.
- Where: Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, located at 2408 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220
- Who: 40+ Handmade and Handcraft artisans from around the country.
So come join us in celebrating the return of Spring with a lovely, highly curated selection of 40+ vendors of handmade & handcrafted wares. Sip a craft beer and shop the vendors, featuring wide variety of work in categories such as clothing, accessories, plush toys, jewelry, pottery, bath and body products, 2-D art, food gifts and much more!
As always Spring Bada-Bing is FREE to attend and a family friendly event. Join the movement and buy handmade!
Spring is springing finally! And that means it’s Richmond Craft Mafia Spring Bada-Bing Time y’all. We are heading to Richmond, VA for our first show of the year on April 16th in Richmond, VA at the super fun Hardywood Park Craft Brewing. This coming Saturday (only!) April 16th come join us in celebrating the return of Spring with a lovely, highly curated selection of 40+ vendors of handmade & handcrafted wares.
We will be outside under the big tent with lots of hand printed silkscreen rock posters, art prints and nursery decor.
As always Spring Bada-Bing is FREE to attend and a family friendly event!
Sip a craft beer and shop over 40 vendors, featuring wide variety of work in categories such as clothing, accessories, plush toys, jewelry, pottery, bath and body products, 2-D art, food gifts and much more!
Join the movement and buy handmade!
What – The Richmond Craft Mafia’s annual Spring Bada-Bing Craft Show
When – ONE DAY ONLY – Saturday April 16, 2016 from 11am – 5pm (Or buy an Early Bird Pass for $5 and start shopping at 10am).
Why – Because handcrafted & handmade in the US is best.
Hello Nashville! We are so looking forward to meeting you in June!
Just a quick update to announce our participation as part of a curated 76 vendor lineup for the 2014 Summer Porter Flea Modern Handmade Market in Nashville, TN June 6 & 7.
We will post again closer to the show with more specifics, but for now here are the main details for you, and you can always keep up with our Upcoming Events, Shows, and new work at our Events Page here!
- When: (VIP Preview Market Friday June 6th from 6pm – 9pm) / Main Market Saturday June 7th from 10am – 5pm.
- Where: Track One Building (4th and Chestnut), 1211 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37210
- Cost: Saturday MAIN MARKET = FREE!! / Friday VIP Preview Market cost is $15.
- Why: Because handmade & handcrafted is best!
California Dreamin’ is our theme this July.
Los Angeles Renegade here we come! The amazing Renegade Craft Fair California Double-Whammy is still in effect with the upcoming 2nd show in our RCF California tour, Renegade Los Angeles!
Los Angeles Renegade takes place on 7/28 and 7/29 in the Los Angeles State Historic Park, (aka The Cornfield) featuring hundreds of top artists and crafters showing and selling their handcrafted work. Just for you! We’ll have TONS of new prints and posters, as well and other goodies while vending and talking with lots of new and old friends. Renegade Craft Fair LA is not to be missed! Visit the awesome lists of artists here.
Renegade Craft Fair is always free to attend and full of super cool art, craft, lots of hands-on creative workshops by the Urban Craft Center, LA Zine Fest, and SideStreet Projects. Capture a memory with the free photo booth provided by Magnolia Photobooth Co. Music by DJs from KXLU, tasty treats provided by LA’s best food trucks and there will even be opportunities to take adopt a new furry friend via Second Acts Animal Rescue! And yes, plenty of adult beverages. What’s not to love?
The Details For You:
- Who: Us! And 250+ other awesomely talented handmade artists and crafters from around the globe.
- What: Renegade Craft Fair Los Angeles, silly. Arts, craft, fun, food, drinks, music & workshops! All right in LA.
- When: Saturday July 28th & Sunday July 29th, 2012 from 11am – 7pm (both days).
- Where: At the Los Angeles State Historic Park, aka “The Cornfield” near Chinatown, at 1245 N. Spring Street in Los Angeles, CA.
- Why: Because Handmade is Best.