Ho Ho Ho! And Happy Holidays! This year, we’re offering TWO super easy holiday deals to help make your holidays easy, bright and full of hand printed & handmade goodness.
Both offers are good in our Big Cartel Webshop here and also in our Etsy Shop here. Your choice! Choose either:
- FREE Domestic (US-only) Shipping on your orders. Just use Coupon Code HOLIDAYFREESHIPPING during checkout.
- Or get 20% off of your entire order! Just use Coupon Code HOHOHOLIDAY20 during checkout.
All Coupon Codes are good through 12/31 and are usable as often as you’d like. So go for it – make your holiday gift giving a bit extra special this year and gift Handmade, hand printed art and gifts.
Use our Happy Handmade Holiday Coupon Codes on handmade strawberryluna gifts and maybe even for yourself. Go on, treat yo’self! May we suggestion items such as our:
But most of all, we hope that your holidays and happy and bright this year. Peace on Earth. Goodwell towards all. Cheers!
Hello Next Level, pleased to meet you!
We’re thrilled to announce the strawberryluna debut at the incredible New York International Gift Fair this August 18-21, at Booth #5305 in the revamped New York’s Newest section, now back inside Javits Center in Hall 1E.
Now even easier to visit and find!
We will have a curated selection of Art Prints, our beloved hand silkscreen printed Alphabet Prints and our Lunch Bear Lunch Bags on display for retailers, editors, and press alike. With plenty of beautiful new catalogs, line sheets, wholesale terms and fresh info cards in hand, we’re excited to begin this new venture at NYIGF and talk with new accounts and clients.
Named one of the Key Exhibitors by the NYIGF, we at strawberryluna can’t wait for the show to begin next Saturday, August 18th. Check out our sample products and 2 show specials below. Hope to see you there!
- strawberryluna, Booth 5305 Hall 1E, New York’s Newest at the New York International Gift Fair. August 18-21, 2012.
- Show Special 1: FREE SHIPPING on all pre-paid orders placed on-site at the show.
- Show Special 2: Any 3 Alphabets of your choosing, FREE with every $500+ order.
strawberryluna will be at Booth #5305 in Hall 1E, New York’s Newest at the New York International Gift Fair this August 18-21, 2012. We hope that you’ll be there too!
Pressed for space for art on your walls? Like our hand silkscreen printed Cardinal Seasons screen prints, but don’t have the room? We’ve solved all of your problems. You’re welcome!
We now also offer our Cardinal Seasons prints in a super easy-to-frame 8.5×11 inch (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm) size that’s just as stylish as the larger silkscreen printed versions. Boom!
You will receive one of each of the following 4 separate, 8.5″x11″ sized prints:
- Winter Cardinal
- Spring Cardinal
- Summer Cardinal
- Autumn Cardinal
Please note that these are Indigo print versions (not silkscreens) of our super popular (and larger) silkscreen Cardinal Seasons art prints. The Indigo print process is a very high quality digital printmaking press that produces beautiful vibrant color and super sharp detail.
Here’s the background story on this series: We have lots of Cardinals here all year round. I love looking out of my window and seeing their amazing scarlet red color jumping out from wherever they are, and whatever they are up to.
Our Cardinal Seasons Mini-Print Set is now available for purchase in our webshop here and also in our Etsy store here, for just $35 for all four prints!
- Paper: Beautifully textured Mohawk Via Bright White Felt Finish, 100lb cover weight which is an archival, no-acid, American manufactured paper by Mohawk using Wind Power electricity. Produced with 30% post consumer recycled content. Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Green Seal Certified.
- Size: Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm) paper, image area measures 6″x8″ (15.2 cm x 20.3 cm). Designed to be flexible and fit an 11×14 sized frame with a matte as is, or you easily trim down the border area so that it can fit or 8.5 x 11 or 8×10 sized standard frame quite easily.
Click any images above to purchase or for more info.
“Be Kind Always”, Introducing 2 new art prints in 2 fresh colorways!
“Be Kind Always”, so nice, we designed it twice. Both versions of “Be Kind Always” are sized at 12×12 inches, aka Record / LP frame size and are open edition, Indigo art prints in bright sky blue and lime green.
What we can say? Could be Allison’s Quaker school education showing, we just think life should be that simple. As humans, we might not always get there every day, but we believe one should always try. And here’s a friendly little cheerleader to remind you.
We decided to experiment with this design, and these two new art prints are Indigo prints, rather than silkscreens. Following a bolder and brighter illustration route than we could with screen printing we’re exploring a more modern printing technique by utilizing the Indigo press format. After all, screen printing is a lovely and ancient tradition, but we love having a foot in both the historic past and the ever-changing future at the same time whenever possible. With incredible detail & vibrant colors and archival inks and archival, eco-certified 100lb cover paper (see details below) we think you’ll love this addition too.
Specially designed and sized to slip right into an ubiquitous and inexpensive frame. Square never looked so hip.
- Edition: Open. Each print is hand signed and titled.
- Size: Paper size – 12 x12 inches (30.5cm x 30.5 cm.) Image Size – 10×10 to allow plenty of room for a matte, if desired.
- Paper: Mohawk Via Bright White, 100lb cover weight which is an archival, no-acid, American manufactured paper by Mohawk using Wind Power electricity. Produced with 30% post consumer recycled content. Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Green Seal Certified.
- Fits beautifully into a standard 12×12 inch frame with or without a matte.
Additional photo below shows how this print might looked framed. (Sold unframed & without a matte.)
Introducing “Bowl Stack” a kitchen-centric new giclee art print!
Happy Kitchen, Happy Home. We’re admitted foodies with a strong background of working in the restaurant industry, as well as just being big fans of fresh, home cooking with seasonal ingredients, the whole nine.
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in any house, and we believe it’s truly the heart of every home. So with that in mind, we turned a little sketch by Allison into a new, perfectly sized giclee art print to brighten any little hearth in your home!
Bowl Stack is inspired by our love of cooking at home and the neatness of a set of stacking bowls. Good cooking and happy kitchens are all about balance. Our favoritest-favorite set are a vintage Jadeite set that nest beautifully and have a translucent quality.
- Size: Image area measures 6.5″ x 9.5″. Sized to be flexible so that you can use either frame the print as is with a nicely sized border, with an 11×14 sized frame, or you easily trim down the border area so that it can fit or 8.5 x 11 or 8×10 sized standard frame as well.
Full of colorful overprints and transparent layers, our “Bowl Stack” giclee art print is a marriage of all of those things in one brightly colored little bowl village just waiting to find a new home in your home!
- Please note, this is a digital and giclee archival print (not a silkscreen print) of an original illustration by me, strawberryluna. Each print is hand titled and signed.
“Bowl Stack” is now available for purchase in our webshop here and also in our Etsy Shop here $20.
- Additional photo below shows how this print might looked framed. (Sold unframed & without a matte.)