Hello Pittsburgh! Join us this weekend for the first of TWO awesome Holiday shows right here at home in the super fun I Made It! For The Holidays Market.
We will be at the nomadic and always changing I Made It! For The Holidays on the evening of 11/22 and during the day on 11/23 vending with over 80 other cool Makers of all things Handmade and awesome. This is a great opportunity to find special, handmade and hand crafted gifts for Hanukkah, Kwanza and Christmas, and everyone on your list. Both naughty AND nice.
Our booth is in the old Abercrombie & Fitch store space (can you get more Pittsburgh than that for direction?) directly across the from the Starbucks. Just look for the brightly colored prints and come say hello! As always we will have lots of our hand pulled silkscreen Art Prints, Rock Posters, Alphabet Prints, Lunch Bags and brand new, fresh off the presses 2014 Turtledoves Wall Calendar (both in Spearmint and Kraft colorways) and more!
The first 50 shoppers each day will receive a GOODIE BAG filled with awesome goodies from the vendors at show. YAY!!!
- Who: Over 80 of the region’s best Handmade Makers, Artists, & Crafters. Prints, jewelry, ceramics, apparel, home goods, bath & beauty, and so much more!
- What: I Made It! For The Holidays
- When: 2 days ONLY – Friday, November 22 (from 5pm – 10pm) and Saturday, November 23 (from 11am – 6pm)
- Where: at The Waterfront INSIDE two vacant retail spaces (next to The Gap and across from Starbucks ~ previously Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch). Our storefronts are located directly across from each other via a walkway that passes in front of Starbucks which is located at 270 West Bridge Street, Homestead, PA 15120. Here is a google map.
Visit The Waterfront’s Website here.
See you at the I Made It! For The Holidays show Pittsburgh & Homestead!
Handmade Holidays ‘Ho!
The Holidays are just around the corner! Here is just a quick outline of our upcoming Holiday & Craft Show Schedule all featuring Handmade artists and makers, for the rest of 2013. (We will post more in-depth about each show approximately a week or so prior to each one.)
- November 16th: Craftin’ Outlaws in downtown Columbus, OH from 10am – 5pm at the Veterans Memorial. It’s out first time doing this show, so show Handmade some love Columbus and come on out! We’ll be there selling our wares with lots of our best Pittsburgh maker-friends too as well as over 95 other awesome Handmade vendors. For more info click here or the image below!
- November 22nd & 23rd: I Made It! For The Holidays in Homestead / Pittsburgh PA, at the Waterfront. New location! New wares! New fun for the Holidays! We’re excited to be a part of this nomadic show, with tons of amazing local artisans and crafty vendors. It’s become a Holiday tradition! So come join us on Friday evening, 11/22 from 5pm – 10pm and Saturday 11/23 from 11am – 6pm at The Waterfront, next to the Starbucks kiosk and start ringing in the Holidays Pittsburgh! For more info click here or the image below!
- December 7th: Handmade Arcade, in downtown Pittsburgh, PA at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Now in its 10th year, the amazing Handmade Arcade is sure to be just as spectacular as ever with over 8,000 visitors & shoppers coming out to find the best of the best by both local and nationally recognized artists and craft handmade makers. For more info click here or the image below!
And as always, you can find our current list of events and schedules as well here on our Events Page. Happy Holidays!
We are pleased as punch to be participating in the I Made It! Market Jr., edition of Pittsburgh’s nomadic craft fair this Saturday April 21st at Bakery Square in East Liberty / Shadyside.
It’s completely free to attend IMI! Jr., edition is only for one day! Don’t miss out on some super adorable small things for small folks.
We’ll have plenty of our Alphabet Prints, Baby & Toddler tees, nursery & kid-friendly Art Prints, and we will also be debuting “Lunch Bear”, the very first design in a new line of recycled cotton, reusable lunch bags too! If you saw our feature in Table Magazine, you saw a sneak peek prototype.)
I Made It! Market Jr., Details:
Who: Over 30 artisans will participate. Meet all of us here!
When: This Saturday April 21st from Noon – 4pm.
Where: At Bakery Square.
Why: Because Handmade is best.
What: Family Friendly fun and craft fair. Shop from 30 local artisans bringing wares just for little kiddos and babies. And more:
- 18 foot blow up slide
- Free snow cones & cotton candy
- Hot dogs french fries and hamburgers available for lunch
- The Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium will be on-site with their Penguin
- There is also complimentary craft beer for parents! WHAT?!?!?!
+ Lots of free games, activities and of course some crafting + the Animal Rescue League will be onsite with cute and cuddly kitties for adoption.
- View the IMI Jr,. artists here. And RSVP on Facebook for easy sharing with all of your friends!
Hope to see you there!