Hooray! Hooray! It’s finally Handmade Arcade Time! Our favorite show of the year is the 15th annual incredible showcase of handmade artists, makers, and crafters not just from around the Western PA region but from around the country.
We will have many new goodies and classic favorites at our booth for all of your Holiday gift and Treat Yo’self needs!
Details on all 3 ways to experience Handmade Arcade, do Handmade Arcade are below:
- Friday Night Preview Party, Friday, December 6 5:30 to 8 p.m
- Early Birdie Shopping Hour, tickets $15
- Handmade Arcade Official on Saturday December 7th itself, FREE TO ATTEND!
Hours & Location:
- The David L. Lawrence Convention Center is located at 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
- Handmade Arcade proper is from 11am-7pm on Saturday December 7, 2018 – one day only! And Handmade Arcade is FREE TO ATTEND.
- The Friday Night Preview Party: is the night before Handmade Arcade on Friday December 6, 2019 from 5:30 – 8pm for $20.
- Early Birdie Shopping Hour: is a great way to experience Handmade Arcade minus the crowds and enjoy the exclusive opportunity to shop one hour before the event opens to the public, from 10-11am on Saturday December 8, 2018 for $15.
Handmade Arcade presents an annual marketplace that:
- Showcases 250 innovative craft-based artists, designers and makers from around the region and country
- Empowers makers of all ages
- Recruits emerging and established artists, new and returning vendors and under-served audiences
- Features arts groups, nonprofits and individual artists in its popular Hands-on Handmade Activity Area
- Bolsters the local craft and maker economy
- Connects artists to more than 12,000 attendees in one day
- Stimulates economic opportunity and growth
- Features never-before-seen emerging artists in its Craft Corridor
- Supports Youth Makers through a scholarship program