Lovely, tough and feminine, Feist. And with the most beautifully textured voice around, the awesomely talented Feist. Featuring a Steeltown-tough Tartan plaid Tulip pattern in black & gold & green against a night-black background.
This is our all hand silkscreen printed, limited edition gig poster for the amazing Feist’s show in Pittsburgh on July 14th, at Stage AE, on Bastille Day.
- Size 16 x22 inches (45.7 cm x 61 cm).
- Edition: Limited edition of 120. Each print is hand signed and numbered by strawberryluna.
- Inks: Hand printed in 3 colors with hand-mixed Steeltown gold, summer green and midnight black non-toxic water based silkscreen inks.
- Paper: Archival, no-acid, recycled content, American made Cougar Opaque White, 100lb cover weight.
- Fits beautifully into either a standard 16″ x 20″ frame by trimming the border, or into an 18″ x 24″ frame as is with a matte.
This 3-color all hand screen printed rock poster for Feist is now available for purchase in our webshop here and also in our Etsy Shop here $25.
- Additional photo below shows how this print might looked framed. (Sold unframed & without a matte.)
Click to purchase the Belle & Sebastian 2012 Wall Calendar from the Banchory web store!
Just in time for everything: A brand new Belle & Sebastian 2012 Wall Calendar Poster to keep you company all year long.
The Calendar is a limited edition, A2 poster-style format. (That’s just about 18×24 for us Yanks.) Easy to frame with Belle & Sebastian keeping you company for 366 days in a row. That’s right, 2012 is a leap year. Doink!
Belle & Sebastian 2012 Wall Calendar – Designed by us, strawberryluna, and beautifully litho printed in good ol’ Glasgow, UK and shipping internationally in time for the holidays.
This 2012 litho Wall Calendar is available exclusively via Belle & Sebastian’s web store. Clickety-click here to purchase!