It’s completely free to attend IMI! Jr., edition is only for one day! Don’t miss out on some super adorable small things for small folks.
We’ll have plenty of our Alphabet Prints, Baby & Toddler tees, nursery & kid-friendly Art Prints, and we will also be debuting “Lunch Bear”, the very first design in a new line of recycled cotton, reusable lunch bags too! If you saw our feature in Table Magazine, you saw a sneak peek prototype.)
I Made It! Market Jr., Details:
Who: Over 30 artisans will participate. Meet all of us here!
When: This Saturday April 21st from Noon – 4pm.
Where: At Bakery Square.
Why: Because Handmade is best.
What: Family Friendly fun and craft fair. Shop from 30 local artisans bringing wares just for little kiddos and babies. And more:
- 18 foot blow up slide
- Free snow cones & cotton candy
- Hot dogs french fries and hamburgers available for lunch
- The Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium will be on-site with their Penguin
- There is also complimentary craft beer for parents! WHAT?!?!?!
+ Lots of free games, activities and of course some crafting + the Animal Rescue League will be onsite with cute and cuddly kitties for adoption.
- View the IMI Jr,. artists here. And RSVP on Facebook for easy sharing with all of your friends!
Hope to see you there!